CONFERENCE INCOM 2021 – 17th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we are pleased to invite you to submit a paper and/or to propose a special session to the INCOM 2021 – 17th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing to be held on 7-9 June 2021 Budapest, Hungary.
INCOM 2021 is organized by the Research Institute for Computer Science and Control (SZTAKI) and the Centre of Excellence in Production Informatics and Control (EPIC).
Topics of the symposium:
The general conference topic is Information control in the cyber-physical enterprise: technological breakthrough vs. cultural revolution.
Authors from academia and industry are encouraged to join the event and share their research results and empirical insights focusing on one of the following themes:
- Digitalization for Modelling and Controlling Smart Manufacturing Systems and Networks
- Modeling, control, and optimization of smart production systems and networks
- Simulation, control, and monitoring of resilient production systems and networks
- Human and social factors in production systems and networks
- Operations management in production systems and logistics
- Lifecycle management, product-service systems and technologies
- Newest trends in enterprise modeling and information systems
- New advances in robotics and autonomous systems
- Advanced reliability, maintenance and safety engineering and technologies
- Sustainable production, circular economy
- Biological transformation in production
- Human-robot cooperation
- Cyber-physical production and logistic systems
- AI and machine learning applications in production and logistics
Accepted papers that are being presented at the INCOM 2021 Symposium will be published in the proceedings of the event using the open-access IFAC-PapersOnLine series hosted on ScienceDirect.
The IPC of INCOM2021 may screen presented papers with the purpose of recommending the authors to consider significantly extended versions in one of the IFAC Journals and other high-ranked journals listed on the conference website. Proposals for invited and special sessions as well as papers should be submitted via IFAC PaperCept: http://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
- Special/Invited Session/Open Tracks proposal – EXTENDED: 1 September 2020
- Draft paper submission – 30 September 2020
- Notification of acceptance – 1 December 2020
- Camera-ready final manuscripts – 1 February 2021
You may find all actual information at the conference website: https://incom2021.org/
For any further information, please visit the conference website, or contact us in email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. László Monostori, Chair of National Organization Committee (NOC)
- Dr. Botond Kádár, NOC Co-Chair
- Prof. Hervé Panetto, Chair of the International Program Committee (IPC)
- Prof. Benoit Iung, IPC Co-Chair